Alvis Mk Universel Earplugs (SNR: 32 dB): High attenuation occlusive earplugs
- Very high attenuation at all frequencies
- Very easy and quick to fit
- Very light weight and no discomfort in the ear
- SNR = 32 – H = 33 M = 29 L = 28
- EC Cat III standard EN 352-2: 2002 of Directive 425/2016
Should they be tested before use?
The plug must provide a perfect seal. If it is not properly seated, the attenuation will lose much of its effectiveness.
To make sure the seal is perfect, slap the ear close to the ears. A slap generates a lot of noise and must be significantly damped.
If it is not muffled, the earplug needs to be adjusted or is the wrong size.
How do I clean ALVIS earplugs?
Clean your ALVIS earplugs with soap and water. Let the earplugs air dry and store them in their waterproof box.