Technical specifications face mask Unimask:
- Weight: 380 g
- Material shield body: polyamide faceseal – neoprene or 3D polyamide knit
- Visor: polycarbonate
- Protection factor (NPF): 500
- Hose connection QuickLOCK™
- Certification: EN 12941 TH3 EN 14594 3B EN 166 1 FT B K N
Features & benefits:
- The highest class of breathing protection TH3
- Enhanced inner airflow regulation
- Light weight – only 380 g
- Excellent optical quality EN 166 class 1
- High mechanical resistance of the visor
- Anti-fog coating
- Safety helmet compatible
- Neoprene or textile face seal option
- Easy to use and adjust
- Fast and simple maintenance
How to use and spare parts
Toric visor with an excellent optical quality
- UniMask is the only universal faceshield of its class on the market with a toric visor which offers the best class of optical quality (EN 166 class 1).
- The visor with anti-fog / anti-scratch coating guarantees excellent field of vision and increased durability.
- It provides protection against high-speed particles with medium energy.
Easy and quick changing of the visor inner airflow regulation
- In case the visor has to be replaced or separately cleaned, it can be easily removed and attached back to the hood using two simple locking knobs.
Quickly exchangeable face seal with easy maintenance
- The face seal ensures secure and comfortable fit for the wearer. Thanks to a fast click-in system the face seal can be easily and quickly removed and attached back. The face seals can be washed in a washing machine and even dried in the dryer.
Face seal material and colour options
- The face seals for UniMask are available in two material options to better suit various user preferences
- Soft textile face seal ensures perfect absorbtion of sweat and is available in four colour options.
- Neoprene face seal is more convenient for spaces with higher concentrations of dust because it is easier to clean.
Areas of application
- UniMask can be used for spray painting or surface finishing operations in environments with low demands on chemical resistance, typically in chemical and pharmaceutical industries and laboratories