Features FFP3 welding mask with valve and active carbon:
- Large surface area ensures very low breathing resistance
- New large exhalation valve which reduces heat build-up and improves wearer comfort
- Colour coded greendevilmesh shell for ease of identification
- Adjustable headstrap allows for a secure and comfortable fit
- Metal free suitable for food industry applications
- Preformed nosebridge eliminates the need for regular adjustment
- Compatible with maintains it´s shape and will not collapse during use
- Conforms to EN 149:2001 + A1: 2009
- 5 Pcs / Box
- With activated carbon, 100% protection for welders and their environment.
How do I apply the mask correctly?
- Hold the mask in hand with the nose clip up. Allow headband to hang freely.
- Position the mask under the chin covering mouth and nose
- Pull the headband over the head and position behind head. Use the headband clips to adjust the headband to make the mask close to the face
- Press soft nose clip to conform snugly around the nose
- To check fit, cup both hands over the mask and exhale vigorously. If air flows around nose, tighten the nose clip. If air leaks around the edge, reposition the headband for better fit. Re-check the seal and repeat the procedure until the mask is sealed properly.
- Failure to follow all instructions and limitations on the use of this product, or failure to achieve proper fit, may result in damage to your health or death or will not provide the expected level of protection.
- This product does not supply oxygen. Use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use respirator when the oxygen concentration is less than 19,5%.
- Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life. Do not use this product in an explosive atmosphere.
- Facial hair, beards and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator
- “NR” means non reusable, this mask shall not be used for more than one shift. The length of time this respirator can be used depends on contaminants present but should not exceed one shift. The respirator should be replaced sooner if breathing becomes difficult.
- Respirator should be discarded after use or when it becomes damaged or deformed in any way; no longer forms an effective seal to the face; becomes wet or visibly dirty; breathing becomes difficult.
- The respirators must be stored and transported in their original package and protected by the storage temperature and humidity as suggested by the manufacturer.