- Acetate visor High 203 mm, 1 mm thick
- Green colour shade 5
- With rubber edging for a nicer touch and avoid accidental hooking with clothes
- Visor with 2 side creases for undistorted vision
- For autogenous welding and cutting applications
- Easy to mount without screws
- Wide side coverage up to the ears
- Certified CE 5 EN166 1 F 9
- To be used in combination with the DC-Guard browguard
Dacar, a company based in Arre, Navarra, is a manufacturer specialized in high quality welding helmets. We offer a wide range of helmets for professional, semi-professional or occasional welders, from the lowest-priced Opera 500g pro to the DC-4 model with a large field of vision including the DC-1 and DC-2 ranges of welding helmets, without forgetting the DC-3 model with flip up welding front and panoramic visor to alternate welding and grinding jobs in all comfort. We offer a wide variety of auto darkening filters (ADF) for each type of helmet to offer a product always adapted to the needs of each welder.
We also manufacture the DC-Guard range of face shields, the DACAiR purifying air powered respirator (PAPR), the Trans-DC-Arc welding curtains and the separators for work places where there is welding, welding blankets and all kinds of clothing for the welder and their safety.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.