CleanAIR AerGO + Verus air features
Verus air welding helmet:
- built-in air distribution
- external control of grinding function
- external control for adjusting the helmet inclination
- easy and quick replacement of the external polycarbonate filter cover
- external regulation of the intensity and direction of the air coming from the motor fan or from the CleanAIR compressed air regulating belt
- VariGEAR head harness: double band and padded for comfort, with multiple adjustments for optimum fit and adjustment of the distance between the eyes and the electronic filter to optimise the field of vision.
- Easy-to-replace face seal with no need to unscrew fixing elements
- The rear tube support to prevent swinging can be positioned on the left or right side of the harness according to the welder’s preference.
- Certified to CE EN12941 in class TH3 (Nominal Protection Factor: 500) and EN14594 in class 3B (Nominal Protection Factor: 200).
The CleanAIR AerGO equipment includes:
- Engine block
- Comfort Belt
- 2 P R SL filters
- Flow controller
- Instruction manual
- New barometric sensor