Features & benefits DC-1 Air welding helmet:
- Compatible with CleanAIR Basic and CleanAIR AerGO powered air purrifying respirators and CleanAIR Pressure regulators for compressed air system
- With airduct with QuickLOCK connector and face seal made out flame retardant cotton resistant to welding sparks
- Headgear with MDD (Mass Distribution Device)
- For electronic and passive filters of 90 x 110 mm.
- Maximum protection of the face, neck and ears against light radiation and projections
- Easy replacement of the outer filter cover from the front without having to remove the optical filter.
- Outer frame to hold the filter cover to prevent the intrusion of projections and fumes into the space between the filter cover and the optical filter
- Concave front for a vision without annoying reflections and better evacuation of welding fumes
- CE EN 12941 class TH3 and EN 14594 3B for respiratory protection
- CE EN175 class S certification for mechanical resistance
At Dacar, we believe in teamwork and that is why we are official distributors of CleanAIR, SHIGEMATSU and INFIELD products. The first two are specialized in respiratory protection, with particular attention to ventilated or air-supplied equipment, while the latter, belonging to the ESSILOR group, is a benchmark in the manufacture of protective glasses with or without prescription lenses, as well as custom hearing protection. In all cases, the three brands are indisputable references in their respective sectors due to the high quality of the products they manufacture.
As manufacturers we develop and offer a complete range of products that ensure maximum protection for workers and their environment.
- Welding helmets
- Face screens
- Welding clothing and gloves.
- Welding curtains and workstation partitions.
- Fire blankets.
All Dacar products, as well as the products that we officially distribute, can be purchased online or through our extensive network of distributors.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.