DC-1 SL513G PLUS welding helmet:
The SL513G PLUS filter is innovative in its technology that replaces electronic components with a micro-chip, which makes this model a benchmark in terms of reliability and versatility of use, as well as reducing its weight. Equipped with an LCD display where you will find all the information about the selected settings, you can adjust the dark tone (with a double range from 5 to 8 and 9 to 14), sensitivity and delay time with digital pushbuttons while its practical external button will allow you switch from welding mode to grinding mode in one click without lifting the mask or removing your gloves.
DC-1 welding helmet:
- Spanish design and manufacture
- Ultra light weight of only 330 gr. (optical filter not included)
- Headgear with MDD (Mass Distribution Device)
- For electronic and passive filters of 90 x 110 mm.
- Maximum protection of the face, neck and ears against light radiation and projections
- Easy replacement of the outer filter cover from the front without having to remove the optical filter.
- Outer frame to hold the filter cover to prevent the intrusion of projections and fumes into the space between the filter cover and the optical filter
- Concave front for a vision without annoying reflections and better evacuation of welding fumes
- EN175 class S certification for mechanical resistance
- Compatible with Rockman, Terano and Montana safety helmets.
- Compatible with CleanAIR powered air purrifying respirators
Auto Darkening Filter SL513G PLUS:
- Large field of view
- Clear shade DIN 2.5 with grey true color LCD
- Multi-function LCD display with settings indications
- Double range of dark shades DIN 5-8 or 9-14 with internal digital selector
- Internal digital regulation of dark to clear time from 0,1 to 1 sec.
- Internal digital sensitivity regulation
- Grinding function (external) with one-click push button
- Solar power + 1 replaceable CR2450 battery
- 4 arc-sensors
- Optical quality 1/1/1/1
- Viewing area 98 x 62 mm
- Switching speed from clear to dark: 0.1 ms
- 2 years warranty
Dacar, a company based in Arre, Navarra, is a manufacturer specialized in high quality welding helmets. We offer a wide range of helmets for professional, semi-professional or occasional welders, from the lowest-priced Opera 500g pro to the DC-4 model with a large field of vision including the DC-1 and DC-2 ranges of welding helmets, without forgetting the DC-3 model with flip up welding front and panoramic visor to alternate welding and grinding jobs in all comfort. We offer a wide variety of auto darkening filters (ADF) for each type of helmet to offer a product always adapted to the needs of each welder.
We also manufacture the DC-Guard range of face shields, the DACAiR purifying air powered respirator (PAPR), the Trans-DC-Arc welding curtains and the separators for work places where there is welding, welding blankets and all kinds of clothing for the welder and their safety.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.