Omnira Air frosted glass screen
- Combined eye, face, face and respiratory protection for grinding or deburring work.
- Unlimited field of vision with a long service life and excellent optical quality (class 1, CE EN166)
- VariGEAR headgear: double-band, padded for comfort, with multiple adjustments for optimum fit and adjustment of the distance between the eyes and the electronic filter for optimised field of vision
- Easy-to-replace face seal with no need to unscrew fixing elements
- The rear tube support to prevent swinging can be positioned on the left or right side of the harness as desired by the welder.
Dacar, a Navarran company, we are committed to safety and labor protection. Our products offer the appropriate solutions to meet the real needs of the market.
At Dacar, we believe in teamwork and that is why we are official distributors of CleanAIR, SHIGEMATSU and INFIELD products. The first two are specialized in respiratory protection, with particular attention to ventilated or air-supplied equipment, while the latter, belonging to the ESSILOR group, is a benchmark in the manufacture of protective glasses with or without prescription lenses, as well as custom hearing protection. In all cases, the three brands are indisputable references in their respective sectors due to the high quality of the products they manufacture.
As manufacturers we develop and offer a complete range of products that ensure maximum protection for workers and their environment.
- Welding helmets
- Face screens
- Welding clothing and gloves.
- Welding curtains and workstation partitions.
- Fire blankets.
All Dacar products, as well as the products that we officially distribute, can be purchased online or through our extensive network of distributors.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.