V-A1B2E2K1P3 series filter
- For organic gases and vapors (boiling point> 65ºC), inorganic, sulfur dioxide, acids and ammonia, solid and liquid particles, carcinogenic particles, fumes and micro organisms such as viruses, bacteria or enzymes.
- For concentrations up to 1,000 ppm -0.1 vol.% – Class 1 or 5,000 ppm -0.5 vol.% – Class 2
- Dimensions: Diam. 110 mm x H 65 mm
- CE certification EN12942: 1998 + A2: 2008
- Class TM3 (Nominal Protection Factor of 2000)
- Price by unit
Compatible with Sync.09 and Sync.11 motorized equipment