Verus Air welding helmet features:
- Built-in air distribution
- External control for grinding function
- External control for adjusting the inclination of the mask
- Easy and quick replacement of the external polycarbonate filter cover
- External adjustment of the intensity and direction of the air coming from the motor fan or from the CleanAIR Pressure compressed air regulating belt
- VariGEAR headgear: double band and padded for greater comfort, with multiple adjustments for optimum fit and adjustment of the distance between the eyes and the electronic filter to optimise the field of vision.
- Easy-to-replace face seal with no need to unscrew fixing elements
- The rear tube support to prevent swinging can be positioned on the left or right side of the headgear as desired by the welder.
- CE certified EN12941 class TH3 (Nominal Protection Factor: 500) and EN14594 class 3B (Nominal Protection Factor: 200)
Auto darkening filter ADF SL513G Plus:
The SL513G Plus filter incorporates an innovative technology that replaces electronic components with a micro-chip, which makes this model a reference in terms of reliability and versatility of use, as well as reducing its weight. It is ideal for TIG applications at very low amperage. Equipped with an LCD display where you will find all the information about the selected settings, you will be able to regulate the dark shade (with double range from 5 to 8 and 9 to 14), sensitivity and delay time with digital push buttons while its practical external switch button will allow you to change from welding mode to grinding mode in one click without having to lift the helmet or take off your gloves.
- Large field of view
- Ultra clear shade 3 True Color LCD
- Modern multi-function LCD display
- Dual range of variable dark shade DIN 5-8 and 9-14 with internal digital controller
- Suitable for very low Amp. TIG welding (<5 Amps)
- Internal digital adjustment of delay time and sensitivity
- Grinding function (external) with one-click push button
- Solar powered + 1 replaceable CR2450 battery
- 4 arc sensors in corners for better arc detection and fast reaction speed
- Optical quality 1/1/1/1
- Viewing area 98 x 62 mm
- Clear to dark switching time: 0.1 ms
- 2 years warranty
At Dacar, we believe in teamwork and that is why we are official distributors of CleanAIR, SHIGEMATSU and INFIELD products. The first two are specialized in respiratory protection, with particular attention to ventilated or air-supplied equipment, while the latter, belonging to the ESSILOR group, is a benchmark in the manufacture of protective glasses with or without prescription lenses, as well as custom hearing protection. In all cases, the three brands are indisputable references in their respective sectors due to the high quality of the products they manufacture.
As manufacturers we develop and offer a complete range of products that ensure maximum protection for workers and their environment.
- Welding helmets
- Face screens
- Welding clothing and gloves.
- Welding curtains and workstation partitions.
- Fire blankets.
All Dacar products, as well as the products that we officially distribute, can be purchased online or through our extensive network of distributors.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.