DC-1 MULTI XE welding helmet:
- Spanish design and manufacture
- Ultra light weight of only 330 gr. (optical filter not included)
- Headgear with MDD (Mass Distribution Device)
- For electronic and passive filters of 90 x 110 mm.
- Maximum protection of the face, neck and ears against light radiation and projections
- Easy replacement of the outer filter cover from the front without having to remove the optical filter.
- Outer frame to hold the filter cover to prevent the intrusion of projections and fumes into the space between the filter cover and the optical filter
- Concave front for a vision without annoying reflections and better evacuation of welding fumes
- EN175 class S certification for mechanical resistance
- Compatible with Rockman, Terano and Montana safety helmets.
- Compatible with CleanAIR powered air purrifying respirators
Auto Darkening Filter MULTI XE (ADF 718G PRO):
- Large viewing area 100 x 53 mm
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Clear shade with grey ultra-clear True Color LCD technology
- Variable dark shades with external potentiometer and internal range selector : DIN 5 – 8 and DIN 9 – 13
- Switching speed: 0.04 ms
- Adjustable dark to clear time with internal potentiometer from 0.1 to 1 sec.
- Internal adjustment of arc sensitivity
- Optical quality CE EN379 1/1/1/2
- With replaceable CR2032 battery combined with solar cells for a longer life time
- 2 years warranty
- Suitable for MIG-MAG, TIG, electrode, pulsed arc, plasma, micro-plasma, gas welding, cutting and grinding
Dacar, a company based in Arre, Navarra, is a manufacturer specialized in high quality welding helmets. We offer a wide range of helmets for professional, semi-professional or occasional welders, from the lowest-priced Opera 500g pro to the DC-4 model with a large field of vision including the DC-1 and DC-2 ranges of welding helmets, without forgetting the DC-3 model with flip up welding front and panoramic visor to alternate welding and grinding jobs in all comfort. We offer a wide variety of auto darkening filters (ADF) for each type of helmet to offer a product always adapted to the needs of each welder.
We also manufacture the DC-Guard range of face shields, the DACAiR purifying air powered respirator (PAPR), the Trans-DC-Arc welding curtains and the separators for work places where there is welding, welding blankets and all kinds of clothing for the welder and their safety.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.