DC-4 V958I Plus welding helmet:
- Designed for standard US size ADFs 133 x 114 mm.
- Maximum visage, neck and ears protection against light radiation and sparks
- Headgear with MDD (Mass Distribution Device)
- Painted in metalic bronze colour
- Weights only 500 gr. with ADF 958I Plus included
- Compatible with Rockman, Terano and Montana hard hats
Auto Darkening Filter V958I PLUS:
- XXL Viewing area of 98 x 87mm.
- 4 independent arc sensors
- Clear shade with grey ultra-clear True Color LCD technology
- Dark shades: DIN 5 – DIN 8 / DIN 9 – DIN 13 with internal selector and regulator
- Switching speed: 0.04 ms
- Adjustable dark to clear time with internal potentiometer from 0.1 to 1 second
- Internal adjustment of arc sensitivity
- Optical quality CE EN379 1/1/1/1
- With replaceable CR2450 battery combined with solar cells for a longer life time
- Two years warranty
- Suitable for MIG-MAG, TIG, low Amp TIG (>3 Amps.), electrode, pulsed arc, plasma, micro-plasma, gas welding, cutting and grinding
Dacar, a company based in Arre, Navarra, is a manufacturer specialized in high quality welding helmets. We offer a wide range of helmets for professional, semi-professional or occasional welders, from the lowest-priced Opera 500g pro to the DC-4 model with a large field of vision including the DC-1 and DC-2 ranges of welding helmets, without forgetting the DC-3 model with flip up welding front and panoramic visor to alternate welding and grinding jobs in all comfort. We offer a wide variety of auto darkening filters (ADF) for each type of helmet to offer a product always adapted to the needs of each welder.
We also manufacture the DC-Guard range of face shields, the DACAiR purifying air powered respirator (PAPR), the Trans-DC-Arc welding curtains and the separators for work places where there is welding, welding blankets and all kinds of clothing for the welder and their safety.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.