Complete equipment includes:
- Headgear with browguard DC-Guard :
- Made of ABS for good resistance to impacts, chemicals and high temperatures
- Ergonomic design with extended protection towards the crown of the head for greater safety
- Headgear with padded sweatband and side pads
- Electro visor for DC-Guard:
- Electro visor for electrical risks
- 203mm high, 1.5mm thick clear polycarbonate for DC-Guard
- Protection against the electric arc of a short circuit up to 1,000V – 4 kA
- With rubber rim to prevent accidental snagging on clothing and side folds for a distortion-free view
- Easy to remove and put on
- Wide side coverage up to the ears
- CE EN 166:2001 1 B 3 8 9, EN 170:2002 2c-1,2 and GS-ET-29:2019-06 Class 1 for electrical protection / class 0 for visible light transmittance (8-1-0 )
The DC-Guard Electro complies with regulation 425/2016 and is CE marked. It is manufactured and designed in Spain. It is a personal protective equipment (PPE) of cat. III with certification and annual review according to module C2 by AITEX, notified body 0161
Dacar, a company based in Arre, Navarra, is a manufacturer specialized in high quality welding helmets. We offer a wide range of helmets for professional, semi-professional or occasional welders, from the lowest-priced Opera 500g pro to the DC-4 model with a large field of vision including the DC-1 and DC-2 ranges of welding helmets, without forgetting the DC-3 model with flip up welding front and panoramic visor to alternate welding and grinding jobs in all comfort. We offer a wide variety of auto darkening filters (ADF) for each type of helmet to offer a product always adapted to the needs of each welder.
We also manufacture the DC-Guard range of face shields, the DACAiR purifying air powered respirator (PAPR), the Trans-DC-Arc welding curtains and the separators for work places where there is welding, welding blankets and all kinds of clothing for the welder and their safety.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.