Opera 500G PRO welding helmet
The electronic filter ADF 500G PRO is valid for all types of welding (TIG with minimum 5 amps). The ultra-light gray shade with the True Color technology it incorporates ensures optimal color vision that will satisfy the most demanding welders.
In addition, and thanks to the external dark tone adjustment knob combined with the added grinding mode function, the welder will be able to alternate welding and grinding tasks without removing the mask.
The Opera 500G PRO welding helmet complies with the European Union legislation 2016/425 and with the harmonized standards EN175: 1997 and EN379: 2003 + A1: 2009.
Rounded front with curved polycarbonate plate
- Better fume evacuation
- Clear view without distorsions
Modern and compact style
- Attractive design
- Maximum face coverage against light radiation and sparks
- Grinding mode function integrated on the outer shade selector of the mask for easy handling without having to take the helmet off
Lightweight and confortable
- Weights only 490 gr
- Headgear with sweatband and ratchet wheel
Standards and certification
- Certified according to the European Union legislation 2016/425 and with the harmonized standards EN175: 1997 and EN379: 2003 + A1: 2009
ADF 500G PRO features
- Clear shade DIN 3,5 with gray True Color LCD
- Variable dark shade from 9 to 13 with outer command
- Delay regulaton from 0,1 to 1 sec. and sensitivity regulation with inner commands
- Grinding mode with integrated switch to the dark shade regulation command
- Optical quality 1/1/1/2 CE EN379
- Solar + non replaceable lithium battery powered
- 2 arc sensors
- Switching time: 0,3 ms.
- Viewing area 39 x 100 mm.
- 2 years warranty
Dacar, a company based in Arre, Navarra, is a manufacturer specialized in high quality welding helmets. We offer a wide range of helmets for professional, semi-professional or occasional welders, from the lowest-priced Opera 500g pro to the DC-4 model with a large field of vision including the DC-1 and DC-2 ranges of welding helmets, without forgetting the DC-3 model with flip up welding front and panoramic visor to alternate welding and grinding jobs in all comfort. We offer a wide variety of auto darkening filters (ADF) for each type of helmet to offer a product always adapted to the needs of each welder.
We also manufacture the DC-Guard range of face shields, the DACAiR purifying air powered respirator (PAPR), the Trans-DC-Arc welding curtains and the separators for work places where there is welding, welding blankets and all kinds of clothing for the welder and their safety.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.