The DC-Guard face shield + DACAiR powered air purifying respirator includes:
- DC-Guard DACAiR face shield with face seal, airduct and 2 peel-off visors
- PAPR DACAiR with P R SL filter and prefilter
- Comfort belt
- Airflow control device
- Hose with protective cover made out flame retardant treated fabric
- Carrying/storage bag
Composed of a compact and lightweight motor fan (920 g) with a replaceable P R SL filter for particles and aerosols and a prefilter, which is powered by a replaceable and rechargeable Li-Ion battery, the DACAiR unit allows a selection between two air flows: 180 or 220 l / m, always constant flows under electronic control.
With great autonomy of use (up to more than 8 hours), as well as visual and acoustic alarm in case of discharged battery or saturated filter for greater safety, the DACAiR equipment is managed with an easy and intuitive monitored control panel, for greater efficiency.
Its blower unit filters and directs the air, generating a positive overpressure inside the head unit, to supply breathable quality air and prevent the entry of toxic fumes into the bucco-nasal area, producing a pleasant sensation of freshness.
It should also be noted that, thanks to their reduced dimensions, the DACAiR equipment can be used with total ease in limited spaces, with maximum wearing comfort thanks to its belt with an easily adjustable padded back.
DC-Guard DACAiR head unit
With anti-impact polycarbonate visor with additional chin guard for better protection against projections coming from the bottom. It also incorporates two protective films of the visor of particular interest for use in situations where there are possible projections of liquids. Self-adhesive, disposable, more units can be purchased as a replacement.
It incorporates an adjustable face seal with elasticated band for a perfect fit to the operator’s face in order to guarantee the overpressure of air inside and thus an effective protection. Made out flame retardant treated fabric for use in grinding processes or related techniques.
The air duct, at the top, comes with an air baffle. Thus, the air coming from the motor fan is evenly distributed against the inner face of the visor, thus avoiding fogging and, above all, possible annoying air turbulances at eye level.
In addition, the harness with DRM, Mass Distribution Device, improves weight distribution to achieve greater comfort by reducing the tension on the user’s neck.
Features of the DACAiR PAPR:
- Replaceable filter P R SL
- The complete unit (filter included) weights only 920 g
- Double air Flow: 180 or 220 litres / min
- Battery: Li-ion 7.4 V / 5200 mAh
- Running time with fully charged battery: At 180 l / min > 8 hours, at 220 l / min > 5 hours.
*Running time can be be reduced if the filters are clogged ori f the battery is not fully charged.
- Charging cycles: >350
- Fast charging time: < 4 hours
- Assigned Protection Factor: 500 (TH3) – 50 (TH2)
- Noise level: Max. 69 to 74 dB(A) depending on head unit
- Certificate: CE EN 12941 class TH2 or TH3 (depending on head unit).
- Warranty: Battery: 6 months / PAPR: 1 year