Welding curtain for Transkit Mix 1400 FE
Upper and lower part in bronze color (FE) and central part in dark green (R9).
Designed and made in Spain.
The bronze colour parts allow to see the welder and him to see his surroundings while the dark green central part eliminates visible light that is annoying to workers in the immediate vicinity of the welder.
Welding curtains are intended to protect personnel who are not involved in the welding process from the danger of radiation emissions and projections produced by the welding arc.
- Transarc welding curtains are perfect for all types of electric welding, minimum distance of 2 meters, not suitable for laser welding
- They filter the harmful rays emitted by the welding arc, ultraviolet (UV) rays and the blue light
- They provide maximum security in terms of transmittance and refractance
- Very flexible to be collected on the side to free up a maximum of space.
- Certified with the EN ISO25980: 2014 standard
Transarc Bronze (FE), characteristics:
- Light transmittance: 0.7%
- Risk factor: 0.2
- Allows visible light into the work area
- Allows the visibility of personnel and material
Transarc Dark Green (R9), characteristics:
- Light transmittance: 0.04%
- Risk factor: 0.1
- It is the most opaque, very little visible light transmission
- Ideal for avoiding glare from intense light
- People and materials are not distinguished
What is the current regulation?
The international standard ISO25980: 2014 cancels and replaces the EN1598: 2012 standard and specifies the safety requirements for transparent curtains, strips and screens used for the protection of workplaces near areas where arc welding processes are used. It establishes, among others, the values of light transmittance, reflectance as well as the combustion resistance allowed. It also establishes a risk factor that cannot be higher than 1 in any case.
The useful life of a welding curtain is marked by its good condition. Its immediate replacement is recommended if there is any damage caused by its use such as appearance of holes due to excessive projections or breaks due to mechanical actions.
Dacar, a company based in Arre, Navarra, is a manufacturer specialized in high quality welding helmets. We offer a wide range of helmets for professional, semi-professional or occasional welders, from the lowest-priced Opera 500g pro to the DC-4 model with a large field of vision including the DC-1 and DC-2 ranges of welding helmets, without forgetting the DC-3 model with flip up welding front and panoramic visor to alternate welding and grinding jobs in all comfort. We offer a wide variety of auto darkening filters (ADF) for each type of helmet to offer a product always adapted to the needs of each welder.
We also manufacture the DC-Guard range of face shields, the DACAiR purifying air powered respirator (PAPR), the Trans-DC-Arc welding curtains and the separators for work places where there is welding, welding blankets and all kinds of clothing for the welder and their safety.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.