Nova V913E welding helmet:
- Reduced weight of only 480 gr. (ADF included)
- Headgear with double top bands and ratchet wheel for perfect fit and comfort
- Curved outer protective lens for elimination of disturbing reflections and better welding fumes evacuation
- F class for impact resistance certified according to EN175
- Available with several designs
Auto Darkening Filter LC500 (ADF 500G PRO):
- Clear shade DIN 3,5 with gray True Color LCD
- Variable dark shade from 9 to 13 with outer command
- Delay regulaton from 0,1 to 1 sec. and sensitivity regulation with inner commands
- Grinding mode with integrated switch to the dark shade regulation command
- Optical quality 1/1/1/2
- Solar + non replaceable lithium battery powered
- 2 arc sensors
- Switching time: 0,3 ms.
- Viewing area 39 x 100 mm.
- 2 years warranty
Dacar, a company based in Arre, Navarra, is a manufacturer specialized in high quality welding helmets. We offer a wide range of helmets for professional, semi-professional or occasional welders, from the lowest-priced Opera 500g pro to the DC-4 model with a large field of vision including the DC-1 and DC-2 ranges of welding helmets, without forgetting the DC-3 model with flip up welding front and panoramic visor to alternate welding and grinding jobs in all comfort. We offer a wide variety of auto darkening filters (ADF) for each type of helmet to offer a product always adapted to the needs of each welder.
We also manufacture the DC-Guard range of face shields, the DACAiR purifying air powered respirator (PAPR), the Trans-DC-Arc welding curtains and the separators for work places where there is welding, welding blankets and all kinds of clothing for the welder and their safety.
All Dacar products have the EU declaration of conformity. This declaration is a document in which the manufacturer indicates that the product complies with all the essential requirements of the EU regulation 2016/425 relative to personal protective equipment.